Too much sugar in your diet can lead to issues such as tooth decay, heart disease, Type 2 diabetes and cancer. Could you challenge yourself to go SUGAR SMART and reduce the amount of sugar you consume?
- The SUGAR SMART Challenge Competition closes to entries at 12 noon on Thursday 28 June 2018. The winner(s) will be drawn at random and notified by email or telephone within 2 weeks.
- Entrants must live in Cambridge or the surrounding towns and villages.
- By submitting your entry, you consent to Cambridge Sustainable Food (CSF) using your details for the purpose of administering the competition.
- If you’re interested in the work of Cambridge Sustainable Food and would like to find out more click here.
- If you’d like to tell us more about your SUGAR SMART challenge and talk to others about what you’re doing you can find us on Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #SUGARSMARTCambridge